The authority representing the State is the Ministry of Transport and Communications www.sumin.lrv.lt
100% of the “Detonas” AB shares are state-owned under the right of ownership. The amount of the nominal values equals to EUR 2,522,341.12 Joint-stock company “Detonas” began operations in 1959.
Today, the company is comprised of 3 departments, specialising in the manufacture of explosives, blasting, drilling, demolition works. Since 2006, the company has implemented the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 quality management systems covering blasting and demolition works, design and manufacture of explosives.
The company manufactures and sells:
- Explosives DINAMONAS ROS;
- Emulsion matrix designed for the manufacture of explosives
- Explosives DETONIT.
The company employs “Pantera”, “Atlas Copco”, “Sandvik” drilling rigs in its rock drilling operations.
The company employs self-propelled crawler machines “Kobelco” equipped with hydraulic hammers and concrete pulverisers. Powerful and state-of-the-art machinery renders the company able to facilitate many work processes and to save not just time but labour costs too.
The company maintains favourable work conditions, every department has a computerised work environment and is using computerised accounting systems.
The leading professionals of the company are very accomplished in their practice. Long-lasting collaboration of the qualified professionals guarantees the stable operations of the company. The team of young and promising employees and experienced professionals of our company make up the effective squad capable of successfully combining individual and collective tasks.
The main task of the company is the maximum safety of blasting works, prevention of accidents, and minimal adverse environmental effects.
“Detonas” AB is your reliable partner in the areas of manufacture of explosives, drilling, and demolition of various buildings.
To provide reliable blasting services, develop the manufacture and sale of explosives
Modern and sustainable company specialising in blasting services and manufacture of explosive in the Baltic States
- We create value for the state and society by doing our part in the improvement of transport and communications, and respect to the environment
- We act in safe and responsible manner
- We are a team composed of competent and professional workers
- We provide high-quality services
- We seek knowledge and improve our skills
- We are open to change and innovations
- We foster mutually beneficial relationships
- When working in a team, we strive for the best results
- We operate in reliable manner and in good faith
- We make our completed works and results public.
Meeting the client needs and maintaining the company’s competitiveness by implementing and developing blasting technology
We will constantly upgrade our blasting, demolition, and explosives manufacture work processes by having regard for environmental factors and client needs. Our priority is environmentally friendly technology and solutions
Fostering the sustainable activities of the company and increasing its value.
We will raise the effectiveness and of the activity and strive for financial results that would raise the value of the company
Expanding our activity to other markets.
By operating under market conditions and in effort to minimise risks, we will expand our operations to other markets. Our priority is the sale of explosives
Ensuring safe operations and environment.
By operating safely, we will seek to discover harmonious solutions connecting environmental, social, and economic aspects
Transparent and advanced company.
Through valuing responsibility and fostering the collaboration culture, we will keep the company transparent and ever improving
- Increasing the scale of main operations by implementing and improving blasting technology
- Rock blasting
- Ensuring an effective and steady activity of the company and increasing its value
- Ensuring profitable operations
- Expanding the activities of the company
- Investing into an asset base, thus ensuring the effectiveness and competitiveness
- Ensuring a proper functioning and control of environment, occupational health and safety management systems
- Ensuring work safety while in performance of work functions by the workers
- Ensuring a transparent activity that adheres to the anti-corruption standards and sustainable development principles
- Ensuring high qualification of the workers